Monday 2 March 2015

Want To See a Cup of Tea In 22 Different Countries?

Secluded Tea Party Miss Sue Flay A cuppa is the one thing that brightens up my day... A brew first thing in the morning before I get up and out for the day is a new tradition I'm enjoying, tea and buttery toast with a good film, a dainty teacup with a loose leaf infusion and of course my favourite way to enjoy this very "British" tradition... with a good afternoon tea. But, do you ever think about the other countries around the world and what their tea-based traditions are? I recently saw this feature on tea in 22 different countries and it made me smile, I think you'll love it too! This Is What A Cup Of Tea Looks Like In 22 Different Countries - via PulpTastic. Beard Cuppa Tea MSF Miss Sue Flay logo Green Brush What's your favourite tea tradition? Have you visited another country and enjoyed a cup of local tea? Do leave a comment below and share your thoughts, I'd love to hear from you! Or get in touch via social media through Facebook, Instagram & Twitter for a natter about life in general! Beard Cuppa Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment