Monday 15 April 2013

Afternoon Tea Props For Sale...


As you may or may not know by now, I'm currently going through a re vamp and having a new website created... Exciting times! 

I'm now teaching people to bake in their own homes or venues, with scone master classes through to wow factor layer cake baking and decorating, everything for your very own Secluded Tea Party. 

You can read more here, but they are fab for 
one on one lessons in your own home, 
or as a family or even a couple
                                                      a surprise treat, even hens or
men who want to bake their other halves as 
 birthday celebrations, or a sophisticated baby shower idea, 
helping you to create your own afternoon tea treats for your event or celebration. 

It's so much fun and you get a keepsake recipe book to remake the goodies afterwards, it's a passion that I'm thrilled skinny to be teaching others, so why not book yourself or somebody else as a gift experience?... just email me for more info! 


In the meantime.... 
I'm selling my old china and Secluded Tea Party props 
to make space for my bake ware!

To save time wasting and space in my ever cramped HQ, I'm selling off my Aladins cave of afternoon tea loot ... So, should you be in the market for a room full of afternoon tea props, why not contact me to arrange a viewing. First come first serve....

The China & Glassware must go as a job lot for £300 OVNO 
- Serious offers only please - to include: 

Tiered Cake Stand x 1
Stainless Steel Butter Knives x 25
Stainless Steel Cake Forks x19
Cake Slices x 4 
Sugar Tongs x 2
Tea Strainers & Holders x 6 
Teaspoons x 55
Decorative Teaspoons x 11 
Large Milk Jug x 3
Small Milk Jugs x 5
Teapots x 4 
Teacups & Saucers x 28 sets
Glass Bowls x 5
Large Serving Plates x 12
Side Plates x 44
Mis-Matching Champagne Flutes x 14
Single Tier Cake Stand x 2
Chinese Gaiwan x 2
Large Bowl x 2
Small Bowl x 4
Sugar Bowl x 5 
Candle Holder x 2
Tea For One Set x 1 
Glass Vase x 1

      But... some of the props can now also go individually, must collect from Cambourne       
               (Cambridgeshire), and if interested you must send me a PRIVATE email to  
                                             cake@secludedteaparty.com to inquire. 
Many thanks in advance : )

And to give you an idea of what I have for sale on the prop side, 
:
here is an extensive list via pictures of the props on sale, with a link 
to my Facebook Photo Album with costs and what is still available, 
should you be interested:


Can I interest you in any of my props or china? ...
Drop me an email now for a chat and to arrange any purchases. 
(Cake@secludedteaparty.com)

Miss Sue Flay 



1 comment: