Monday 2 January 2012

EVENT: Afternoon Tea With... Twitter Basics


I am very excited to be announcing The Secluded Tea Party with a Twitter Basics Tutorial...

Hosted on Saturday 18th February 2012 

10.30am until 12.30pm approximately

Just £12 Per Guest - Intro Ticket Price 



I will be offering Afternoon Tea With... Twitter Basics - A chance for guests (limited to 6 for this afternoon tea) to sit and pick my brains about this newer form of Social Media for absolute beginners and I will offer my experience through Twitter to get you connecting with your friends, family or colleagues, follow your favourite celebrities or to promote your blog or business. 

I will be on hand to help you get started by providing you with a fool-proof guide to getting signed up prior to the afternoon tea event, so that when you come along, you should have your account set up and ready to go from there. It really is simple to get started, sometimes it just takes an addict to give some advice on how it works and what it does for that person to help you get motivated... that is what I intend to do for my guests. 


I'm no Twitter expert, however I use it every day, night & even in my sleep hehe. I have made contacts, customers and even friends through Twitter and its helped to make 2011 a FANTASTIC year. I make no promises to make you a Twitter Pro by the end of it, but I do promise to provide you with my own Bespoke basic Twitter guides and also my own suggestions on who are great Tweeters to follow, depending on your requirements - I follow all sorts of Tweeters from foodies to celebrities, local fruit suppliers to national motivational speakers.  
Through my experience, I have realised that I'm a fantastic networker, so if you are needing to gain some advice on how to network well through Twitter, again, I'm happy to share my thoughts and help the best I can.

I will, naturally, be providing my guests with some delicious cake and plenty of Loose Leaf Tea to keep them going, so if you have a special request or craving, let me know and I will try to accommodate for this particular event. 

The secret location will be very relaxed and wifi will be available, so you are welcome to bring along your laptop and set up for the afternoon. 

 To book, please contact me with what you would ideally love to achieve through this session and I will secure your place.


Email
info@secludedteaparty.com to book now  



You can also follow me on Twitter @thesecludedtea


Miss Sue Flay


x


No comments:

Post a Comment