Wednesday 24 November 2010

The Secluded (Xmas!) Tea Party Event - It's Close!!!!


I have a few places left for The (Xmas) Secluded Tea Party on Sunday 12th December 2010 at 2pm until 4pm!



MENU

 
Seasonal Mocktail on Arrival 


***

Nigella's Mincemeat Parcels with Bourbon Butter

***

Selection of Sandwiches:

Sliced Turkey & Cranberry Sauce
Miss Sue Flay's Yummy Ham & Garlic Jam
Free Range Egg with Mayonnaise & Cress


***

Fresh home-made Scones (Courtesy of the Hairy Bikers)
Served with clotted cream

Seasonal Preserve

***

Rich Chocolate Bouche De Noel (Chocolate Log for us common folk ; ) 


***

Brandy Snaps filled with cream
***

Selection of Teas served, including a Spicy Winter Mix





The venue will be in the Cambridgeshire countryside, so please note you will most likely need to drive to get there, or at least prepare to get there by taxi from a bus or train station : ) (most supper clubs are in city's, so I don't want my guests to be shocked when they find out it is in the countryside and tell me they weren't warned hehe!) 
It will make for a GREAT city escape for an afternoon- I promise! : ) 

The suggested donation for The Secluded Tea Party is just  £12 per person ...
Just email me at: thesecludedteaparty@live.co.uk for more info and to book your place!




Should you have any special dietary requirements, allergies, vegetarian requests etc, then please do let me know on booking and i will be happy to accommodate. 

I will send you the address of the Tea Party upon receipt of your donation.


I hope to see you at the table very soon : ) 
Miss Sue Flay 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment